Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Update on Hannah

As many of you know, Hannah is in China right now and I've received a couple of emails from her. It sounds like she's doing well and that she's having an awesome time. Please continue to pray for her as she travels across China.

Also, I (Kristin) am going to be visiting my grandparents this weekend. Lindsey is also preparing to attend camp all next week. Because of this we won't be around much, so don't expect many posts from us this weekend. I'll be back on Monday and with me, I should hopefully have a burst of inspiration. We're also working to get Stephanie (our newest contributor) set up so she can start blogging as well.

If you're looking for something good to read while we're away, I'd encourage you to check out some past posts including, Waiting for the Wedding, Feminine Role Models, Focus, focus, focus, and Obedience.

Have a great weekend!

Kristin
…for Hannah, Lindsey and Stephanie