Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Devotions before Email?

In general, I don't like posting about what others blog on. However this is just one of those rare occasions. Natalie at Young Ladies Christian Fellowship has written a short, yet excellent post on doing devotions before checking your email. While the thought may sound ridiculous at first, it's probably something that we can all relate to. She says,
Have you ever slipped into the frustrating cycle of starting the day with checking email which reminds you of another task requiring urgent attention...which leads to another job and on and on until the morning is gone and you realize you never had your time alone with God?
I will readily admit that I have done this more numerous times. Her post was very encouraging to read and it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who struggles with this! I'd encourage you to read the of her post.