Monday, October 05, 2009

Fall Knitting


Accessories: How To Knit A Scarf

Fall is here (and if I can say that from Texas, which often enjoys only two seasons per year, then it must true.) As Edna St. Vincent Millay said, "Oh, Autumn! Autumn!--What is the Spring to me?" Between the mild temperature and hot tea, it's hard not to like.

Rather than waxing poetic on one of my favorite seasons, I thought a better ode to the weather would include an instructional video on scarf-knitting. I'm not usually a fan of instructional videos about knitting because for me, at least, I learn best with someone to walk me through step-by-step. However, I think the video is pretty helpful, particularly for beginners.

Have fun.

(Addendum: Google recently added short commercials to precede the videos, so while I didn't see anything objectionable when I re-watched this video today, use your own discretion!)