Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Let's Talk

Keepers of the Home

In Titus 2, Paul exhorts older women to teach younger married women to be workers at home. While I'm not expecting to get married and have the responsibility of managing my own household within the next few years, now is the time God has given me to be cultivating those skills that I will need when I do have a household of my own. This is something that I know I need to be focusing on more than I currently am, and I would love to hear your thoughts/advice on this topic.

Is learning to be a keeper at home something you are actively pursuing?


PLEASE PRAY: Kristin has severely hurt her ankle and is a lot of pain. Please pray that God will give wisdom to the doctors that they will know exactly what is wrong and how to treat it, and that He would heal her.