Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dear Readers

As many of you know from a previous post, Lindsey broke her back nearly two months ago in a sledding accident. (It was a minor fracture, and she is, thankfully, recovering smoothly.) Lindsey attempted to convince me that it was a "romantic" and "dramatic" experience, but I didn't buy it.

I'm even more skeptical now, because my own dear mother has broken her back as well. (And yes, it was the same exact vertebra that Lindsey injured.) Her spinal cord was not touched either, but now she is facing the same road to recovery.

We are praising God that the injury was not more severe; but I would be grateful for your prayers for both Mom and Lindsey. Please pray that both their bodies would be granted complete and speedy healing.

Lindsey and I would also like to know how we can be praying for you. If you have a prayer request you would like to share, please do comment or shoot us an email (contact.bfth [at] gmail.com).


In Christ,
Hannah


P.S. Mom is declaring emphatically that breaking a vertebra is not romantic at all. It is an experience she does not recommend. Don't listen to Lindsey.