Monday, November 19, 2007

Christmas Is Sooner Than You Think

This year, I'm going to take a tip from the Boy Scouts and prepare myself a little more....for Christmas. (Yes, I do think it's crazy when stores begin selling Christmas trees and ornaments before Thanksgiving; I'm not referring to the entire economy following in my pre-Thanksgiving Christmas preparedness. But for me personally, planning ahead is a practice I need to adopt.)

I love giving gifts to family and friends that I've made myself. Knitted scarfs, bags, hats, dishcloths, you name it. However, waiting until the last minute to throw these gifts together is only the recipe for sloppy work. So, I'm starting early this year. Here are a few patterns that have set my creative juices a-flowin'.

Note to crocheters: I'm sorry. I don't crochet! However, if you have found a pattern online that you enjoy, please do leave a link in the comment section.

Labels: